Latest Project
Here it is. My flag. This idea is not mine, I got it off Joys of Home. I used our left over bead board from our bathroom remodel. I used another piece of bead board for the blue section, (just turned it around) and the star is from Hobby Lobby. I like the way it turned out, all except for the glue drip!! I'll have to fix it later.
Uncle Sam and the USA sign are from Hobby Lobby too.
9 comments:
Darling! Now if you'd never said anything about a glue drip, we'd have never known! :) Way to be creative on the cheap!
She's Craftay!
(sorry, old beastie boys reference)
I love it!!! So cute crafty lady!!!
This looks great! You could make these and sell them!!
Adorable!
I love the flag!
I love it! So cute!
Too cute! I love the idea o fusing leftovers! I think I need to head out to the garage and see if we still have some bead board left...thanks for the inspiration!
I love your flag, now I'm going to have to check back and see how your bathroom turned out. I'm a big fan of beadboard! Here is a link to another flag someone made:
http://somethingtodo-jamie.blogspot.com/2009/05/happy-memorial-day.html
She did some flags for the 4th that turned out really cute too- I didn't find her blog until after the 4th but I think I'll try some of these fun ideas for next year!
Thanks for the nice blog comment btw!
Elisabeth
Post a Comment