Hey! Next time we will have to go together - It looks like I was just down a little from you!!! I hope you guys weren't the ones who needed the ambulance!!
We love parades. We missed them because we were on vacation.
The train is hilarious! I don't think I've ever been to a 4th of July parade, sounds fun!
The train is a nice touch!
I haven't been to a parade in so long! That is a pretty car. The bride tied to the train is just too funny!
surprised we didn't see you guys there ;)!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hey! Next time we will have to go together - It looks like I was just down a little from you!!! I hope you guys weren't the ones who needed the ambulance!!
We love parades. We missed them because we were on vacation.
The train is hilarious! I don't think I've ever been to a 4th of July parade, sounds fun!
The train is a nice touch!
I haven't been to a parade in so long! That is a pretty car. The bride tied to the train is just too funny!
surprised we didn't see you guys there ;)!
Post a Comment