Friday, July 10, 2009

Family Reunion

Happy Friday Everyone! We will be going to a family reunion this weekend. I love it when all the family gets together. My Dad's side of the family is big enough that we have to either have get together s' outside or rent a gym out at our local school!!

What do you do for your family reunions? Do you go to a lodge for the week? Take a vacation? Spend a whole weekend together? Cook out, and wear matching shirts? Sing, dance??? What are some of your memorable reunions?

6 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

Oh gosh, I haven't been to a family reunion since I was a little kid! We usually had activities in the church with arts and crafts for the girls and games for the boys. And each year we would honor one of the grandmas or grandpas in the family.

Amanda said...

sounds great! have fun!

Unknown said...

we eat lol just say thats what us southern do

Have a great weekend!

The Dragonfly said...

So glad you asked Kasey! As a matter of fact, my family reunion is next week and guess what I'll be doing during it? Being INDUCED so this baby will finally come join our family! I can't think of a better way to come into the world than surrounded by your family, including Aunts, Uncles, cousins and Grandies! (not literally surrounded at the hospital, but you get my drift.)

He & Me + 3 said...

We don't do reunions. I know very pathetic. Losing touch with family from out of state. No fun.

Anonymous said...

No family reunions here. I hope you had a great time!