Right now???
Kasey--so happy for you!! Hope you are feeling well!
Seriously?! Congratulations!
SWEET!!! I am so glad you have joined the club! I Hope you are feeling well, let me know if you need anything! Congrats
Congratulations!!!!
Yup Kelly! Right now!!
Good way to announce it. It is good you decided to tell everyone...otherwise, Gibson would take care of that for you!
Congratulations to your whole family! What a blessing!!Nicole
Congrats!! That's exciting!!
Holy Moly! I didn't know my tag would bring the secrets out! Wow, Kasey, I am so, so excited for you. I got the goosebump action when I processed what your three words actually meant. Huge congratulations!
Wait, is this an announcement!!!AAAAAhhh, congradulations woman!
That is the most awesome and creative way to do an announcement...mind if I steal it if I am ever pregnant again??;) amy
Yes, Amy please do!!
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Congrats, Kasey!
How exciting! Congratulations!
Way cool, congratulations!
So excited for you! Congratulations!
Congrats to you and the whole family! What a cute way to anounce.
Congratulations! I thought you were talking pretty seriously about #3 when we chatted at your sister's open house. Hope your feeling well!
Yep, I'm the slowest of all to see it. Congratulations! I didn't even know to look until I saw your announcement on facebook. Cute announcement.
WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations. VERY CUTE PICTURE!Sandra
So sweet! Congratulations on such wonderful blessing!~Amanda
Congrats Kasey!! What a gift from God :) Happy for you. Very cute picture of Stella and a fun way to announce such wonderful news!
Yeah Kasey!!!! I am so excited for you!!! I also can't wait to see you and catch up on your Life!! Love ya--Juli
Post a Comment
24 comments:
Right now???
Kasey--so happy for you!! Hope you are feeling well!
Seriously?! Congratulations!
SWEET!!! I am so glad you have joined the club! I Hope you are feeling well, let me know if you need anything! Congrats
Congratulations!!!!
Yup Kelly! Right now!!
Good way to announce it. It is good you decided to tell everyone...otherwise, Gibson would take care of that for you!
Congratulations to your whole family! What a blessing!!
Nicole
Congrats!! That's exciting!!
Holy Moly! I didn't know my tag would bring the secrets out! Wow, Kasey, I am so, so excited for you. I got the goosebump action when I processed what your three words actually meant. Huge congratulations!
Wait, is this an announcement!!!
AAAAAhhh, congradulations woman!
That is the most awesome and creative way to do an announcement...mind if I steal it if I am ever pregnant again??
;) amy
Yes, Amy please do!!
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats, Kasey!
How exciting! Congratulations!
Way cool, congratulations!
So excited for you! Congratulations!
Congrats to you and the whole family! What a cute way to anounce.
Congratulations! I thought you were talking pretty seriously about #3 when we chatted at your sister's open house. Hope your feeling well!
Yep, I'm the slowest of all to see it. Congratulations! I didn't even know to look until I saw your announcement on facebook. Cute announcement.
WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations. VERY CUTE PICTURE!
Sandra
So sweet! Congratulations on such wonderful blessing!
~Amanda
Congrats Kasey!! What a gift from God :) Happy for you. Very cute picture of Stella and a fun way to announce such wonderful news!
Yeah Kasey!!!! I am so excited for you!!! I also can't wait to see you and catch up on your Life!! Love ya--Juli
Post a Comment