Saturday, April 4, 2009

I'm so Happy, I'm so Happy


The void if filled. For the longest time I"ve wanted a table to put in my living room. There has been an empty spot there since we've moved in. I've been looking for just the right piece of furniture. Finally Target had this piece on sale. I bought it, put it together and filled the void!! I love it. Makes the room look so much warmer in that spot. Now all I need is an apothecary jar for my bird's nest!

8 comments:

Liza said...

i like the table!
it's pretty.

Lindsey said...

I was actually looking at this exact table at Target the other day. We both have great taste!

It looks great and really does add to the room.

He & Me + 3 said...

I love target...that table is beautiful. Love the color!

val m said...

That looks great Kasey - You did a great job putting it together!

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful table!

Frugal Finds said...

This looks very nice!! I love the color of your walls!!

Unknown said...

I just answered your email about my table. It looks like you found something perfect. It looks great!

Kimba

Grand Pooba said...

Nice job, I love it!