Saturday, April 4, 2009

Towels


Yesterday with the help of my Mother in law I made my kids another set of bath towels with hoods. They have some really cute ones that they got at a store. The ones I made are basic. Just take a full size bath towel and a hand towel. Cut the hand towel in half. Sew one side to the middle of the full size towel. Bring together the ends of the hand towel, sew to form the hood. I think I'll get the embroidered with either an animal or their names. They each picked out there colors. The project only took about 15 minutes. Simple and fun.

14 comments:

Mami Sue said...

Kasey i just love coming to to your blog--you post the coolest stuff! love those towels--my kids have several but i've never made them.

The Kelly Variety said...

Fabulous models. Cute towels too!

val m said...

Very cute! I am sure they love them!!!

Richelle said...

Those are so cute. I want to try that!

Clenece said...

yes don't you just love those!

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Small House said...

My kids loved those towels. I never made them, my sister did. And I forgot all about them until this post! Your kids looks so cute wrapped up in them.

I want to try making some myself for baby gifts.

Love your table. It looks really nice there.
Have a great day.
Sandra

Frugal Finds said...

You should sell these on Etsy!

Together We Save said...

So cute. I love them. Your models are precious.

scrapnic72 said...

There is a great embroidery shop out in Vogel Center, where I have had a lot of things embroidered for my kids....if you get to your parents', check it out! What a cute, cute idea.

Nicci

Sarah Mae said...

OOoh, me likey!

Sara said...

Very cute, my kiddos have a couple and they are great, I should try making more, but the spare time just isn't there these days. So I'm interested in getting a closer look at your freebies of the week but can't figure out how.

Anonymous said...

man those are some cute kids

Anonymous said...

My kids have towels like these to, and I just love them. They are the first ones I grab every time. Very cute Kasey, good job :)