Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Sharing the Love
Yesterday, I picked up the Leap Frog Leapster at Target. It said in the flyer that is would be on sale for $34. I got to the store and it had another sign next to it, that said: $29!! Sweet. I had a $10 off coupon that I printed on line at www. coupons.com. I got a Leapster that was orignally priced at $59.99 for $19.99. (I believe that Wal Mart price matches if you do not have a Target near by) I'm excited to give it to Gibson for his birthday coming up. We frequently travel so I think this is a good way to keep him entertained on our trips.
I also did my Monday morning shopping at Walgreens. I had finally received my G.C. from Feburary's Rebates. Buy using the G.C., Man. coupons, Walgreen's coupons, and current rebates I saved $31.99 and only spent $12.55 and still had .64 balance on my G.C.!!! I love it when I don't have to open up my wallet!! This is what I got for free: 2 Cottonelle moist wipes, 2 Palmolive soaps, nail files, Glade Lasting Impressions, 2 Schick Quatro Razors packets (6 all together), and 2 bags of Sweettart jeally beans.
Have you ever heard of Bzz Agent? You can sign up for free and when you become a member you can take surveys or sample products earning your points or combs as rewards. I received this in the mail today from them. Free box of Claritin chewables, a book, and several $3.00 coupons to share with you all.
Lastly, I am in coupon overload! I thought I could handle all these coupons, but to be honest, I'm a little overwhelmed by my stash. I want to giveaway these coupons to one lucky reader!! There are over 100 coupons. I cut these from last week's P&G and Smart Source. Some high value coupons in there. Just leave your name and email to enter. You can enter as many times as you'd like!! Let me know if you use coupons, how long have you been couponing, favorite places to shop, etc. I'll close the giveaway on Thursday. Hopefully I"ll have them to ya by Monday to start next week's shopping with a whole lot of coupons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Holy cow! I love those coupons! I started saving coupons about two years ago, mostly for grocery shopping but I do love using some for when hub and I eat out.
I've never tracked my savings like you though, I need to start doing that!
I've been doing the occasional couponing thing always but try to do it more seriously as of the last 6 months or so. As for stores I'm limited, so the coupons help even if I don't get the freebies.
Wow, that is alot of coupons. I love target and I love to cut coupons to and save. You are the queen of saving. I love reading about your bargains. Great job!
WOOT! WOOT!
Great savings again!! It's amazing. There is a Walgreens going up right this minute in our little town, and I AM HAPPY!
Have a great day!
Sandra
Good job on all of your deals!
I really haven't gotten into the whole coupon thing. If I see one that I can use then I clip it.
Thanks for sharing all of your deals! I LOVE getting a deal. It's such a high! ;)
Awesome deals Kasey!!! I am still using those Huggies coupons. I saved so much money the other day using those. Thanks again!
I'm in need of coupons! I love to use them, but hate paying for newspapers...I used to do more couponing, when I lived in an area with a good paper, but I'm just now starting to use online coupons. I hate having to register for each coupon site and downloading all the coupon printers, but I did get really cheap applesauce and fruit snacks from Target yesterday, so its a start! (although it looked like someone had already used the deals and cleared them out!)
Great Job Kasey!! You're doing awesome!
I would love to win your coupons. I have been couponing for almost a year now, and within the past year I have saved our family sooooooo much money!!!!
Have a great day!!!
Great deals! Especially the Leap!
I just really started couponing last month. I love it though it can tend to be a bit adicting. I think we are "neighbors". I told Jen (Gull Rd) that I saw her name mentioned in a comment. She was flattered.
What a great idea! Way to go on your shopping trip there!
Post a Comment