Daddy took his kids to Home Depot for the the free race car track building for the kids on Saturday. They had so much fun while I was at Women's Conference at church. They came home with little Home Depot aprons and race car tracks and race cars.
We are yet to do the Home Depot thing. And the fact that it's free is something you can't beat. I'm making a mental note! blessings, Kim Oh and I love the new header! Very nice!
6 comments:
Okay, how cute is that picture. But I love the Potty story. Made me smile!
Love the new blog.
Have a good day.
Sandra
You blog looks great!! I love the aprons. SO CUTE!
That is so sweet! I hope that they had a great time!
How cool is that? Too bad Home Depot is the next town over for us!
What a fun day for everyone! I love your new blog page, it looks great!
We are yet to do the Home Depot thing. And the fact that it's free is something you can't beat. I'm making a mental note!
blessings,
Kim
Oh and I love the new header! Very nice!
Post a Comment