I had my best savings yet at Walgreen's today. I went early this morning with Stella. This is how I was able to save $70.42!!!
I did one transaction.
Kleenex 3/$4
Glade Impressions $7.99 (2)
Glade Sense and Spray $7.99
Fructis Shampoo $2.99
Crest Pro Health Toothpaste $2.19
Colgate toothpaste $2.99
Huggies Newborn diapers (3) @ $10.00 each
Smart Balance Butter spread 2 @ $2.99
Total:$ 73.28
Coupons used:
$2.50 Walgreen's easy saver coupon for Colgate
$2 coupon for Fructis (Walgreen's E.S.)
$4 Walgreen's E.S. coupon Glade sense and spray
$8 Walgreen's E.S. coupon Glade Impressions (doubles when you have 2)
$3 Walgreen's activity book coupon for Huggies diapers (originally $1 but totals to the amount of diapers you buy)
Manufactures Coupons:
3 $5 Huggies coupons from HERE
$3 Glade
B1GOF for Glade impressions $7.99
$4 for Glade Sense and Spray
$1.50 Colgate
.50 cents Kleenex
$1.00 Crest Pro Health
After coupons and $11 in RR's earned, I spent $9.61!!!
I saved $70.42
Walmart Deals:
Huggies Natural Care Wipes $2.28
Huggies Natural Care Wipes $5.96
Coupons used:
2 $1 Suave body wash
$3 Huggies
$5 Huggies
Total OOP: $2.10!!!
Paid .96 cents for that big bag of wipes. Not bad. Plus I had overage on the single box of wipes.
The Huggies items make great baby gifts!! I have a lot of friends who are pregnant right now.
** Remember: If certain coupons for example the Huggies $5 and $3 coupons say Huggies Natural Fit on them, you can and should be able to buy Huggies Natural Care products. As long as the 1st 5 #'s on the upc code match the 1st 5 #'s on the coupon it should work. Happy Shopping.
17 comments:
WOW, WOW and WOW again. I AM SO EXCITED FOR WALGREENS TO OPEN!!!
This is officially a good day.
Glad you got the handouts!!
Good luck tomorrow (? tomorrow?)
Have a great day.
Sandra
Awesome! Just one question, Newborn diapers???
I HAVE to try this! Good for you!
That's amazing Kasey!
great saving!
the kids looked so cute in aprons.
Cute new blog design Kasey!
Great deals I am jealous.
That is crazy! Are you sure there wasn't a "hold up" involved?
What great deals! That's great!
You are an amazing bargain hunter! I love the look of the blog! A breath of spring!
Nicci
SWEET!!! Great job!!! I LOVE THIS deal!!
I am excited to use my $3 coupon at Walmart buying Wipes. Thanks for the tip!
THanks Kasey! I love your blog!!!! Great tips :)
Thanks for your thoughts.
You're seriously a professional at this aren't you! That is just amazing to me, must blow the cashier's mind when she gives you the total!
You have SO inspired me to save money on my grocery bill. Another friend told me about a service that seems awesome. It is called Angel Food Ministries. Anyone can buy the food, it does not go by your income. You just visit their site, find a location near you, look over the menu and pay for what you want and pick up on the specific day they say. Not sure you would be interested, but it is worth a look. I am going to give it a try.
http://www.angelfoodministries.com/
With the economy the way it is, we can all do things to save money for our household.
Karol :0)
OK.....so when can you come to TX??? I need something like a Coupon Boot Camp or something.
I have gotten some coupons from coupons.com. Any other great places to look??
You are the bomb! WOW! :)
Being that we're country mice now and live 25+ miles to K-mart and Wal-greens, and 35 to Wal-mart, Target, and Meijer, I've not been able to fully take advantage of your bargains, but I was excited to score today on the wipes while we were in TC, thanks for the tip regarding that coupon, I never would have even tried it based on how the coupon read. I went to Meijer to take advantage of their 11 for $10 deals whil I was there too, I saved on crest toothpaste, plastic bags and some random groceries!
Post a Comment