Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Party

Jadyn showing her soap bottle she decorated.
Sadie decked out her bottle with Valentine's stickers.
Stella trying to frost her cookie.

Yesterday we hosted a Valentine's party at our home. Stella had several friends over. The were able to decorate soap bottles (this idea was from here), frost sugar cookies, and exchange Valentine's with each other. It was a great time being together as friends.

9 comments:

Liza said...

Look all those kids!!
Stella, I'm sure you were a great host.

Vanessa said...

looks FUN!

val m said...

Kasey you are such a great mom!! What a brave woman to invite so many little ones! You do so many fun things - I think you're awesome!

Katie staten said...

We had a lot of fun. Thanks for letting us come. :)

The Goff Family said...

Kasey you really are the best. I must admit that I am jealous and homesick. I want to be there with all you really cool people. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea! A little girls dream!! :) Happy V-day!

Clenece said...

That was lots of Fun. Thanks for letting us come. Your a great host

The Kelly Variety said...

I want to come! It looked like fun! Seeing that stump makes me really miss Michigan.

Anonymous said...

What a great party idea! They look like they had so much fun!