Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Head is a Spinning!

This is a clue to what project I"m working on!!!


Monday I visited a friend in the church while our children played together. We got to talking and she informed me of her sister who is a "Martha." She creates so many inexpensive gifts that are very clever and charming. I do think I'll have to copy a few of her ideas. I have yet to create something my own, I'm a follower of ideas! Nevertheless, I'm working on a project that I think you will all love as much as me! I can't wait to show the finished product. Tomorrow I'm going to KMart and taking advantage of their double coupon deal!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


An update on Gibson:

I took him to the Allergist about three weeks ago. After fighting with him to sit still, he was able to be tested. And the results were not good. He's allergic to pretty much everything except for dogs and cats, and food!!! He also had a false positive for peanut butter, which means that he can never stop having peanut in his diet otherwise he will become allergic to it!! He is now taking allergy shots weekly. The last two weeks he has been such a trooper. He sits in the chair all by himself and takes it like the brave little boy he is. Doesn't cry, whimper, nothing!! Every Tuesday is a reminder of how proud I am of my son!! It's also a little time that we can both be poked and spend some time together in the waiting room as we wait or recommended 20 minutes!!

I suppose the good thing that has come out of this, is this could be why he is having migraines. He sees the E.N.T. doctor tomorrow. Hopefully we'll get some answers from this doctor as well. I feel like I'm on the right track now. Thank you for all of your tips, support, and advice.

5 comments:

Karol said...

Sorry about the allergist visit and the news. Great that he is not allergic to peanut butter and pets! Woohoo! I also had the allergist test several years ago and I am allergic to cats dander and cat hair (and I have 2 cats!) and a bunch of trees, weeds and pollens. It is good to know and keep a handle on it all. Much Sympathy,

Karol :0)

Candace said...

Please update us on tomorrow's doctor visit.

Clenece said...

What a good, tough boy! Best of luck with the Dr.'s and test! & Good luck at Kmart!

p.s. I am excited to see what you're making!

Katie staten said...

I hope these shots and dr's can figure out the cause behind the migraines and those can be behind him. Good Luck, and enjoy the peanut butter, Gibson. That's got to be my favorite food in the whole world. My heart goes out to everyone who is allergic to it.

The Dragonfly said...

On copying other's ideas: It is a sincere form of flattery and I do it ALL THE TIME!!!! I know there are people out there who are the originators of the ideas, but I'm not one of them.

Hope your son feels better soon.