Spymommy has tagged me with the theme of 5's.
Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Enjoying the summer with my friends
2. Getting a Monte Carlo car
3. Getting Senior pictures taken
4. Enjoyin my senior year with my friends
5. Having a huge case of senioritis!!
Five things I'm doing today:
1. Going to a playdate/mom date with Stella.
2. Laundry
3. Dishes
4. Trying to console my ever so tired daughter
5. Organizing the linen closet
Five snacks I love:
1. Apples and dip
2. So Good Cookies
3. Peanut Butter M&M's
4. Fiber One bars
5. Banana and PB
Five things I'd do if I were a Millionaire
1. Pay off our debt
2. Put money away for kid's college fund
3. Give back to our families
4. Give to the needy
5. Treat ourselves to something we normally wouldn't dare purchase ourselves.
Five places I've lived:
1. McBain
2.Grandma's house
3. GVSU apartments
4. Kalamazoo -in laws
5.Kalamazoo- our house
Five jobs I've had:
1. farm hand- milked cows
2. landscaping
3. Massage Therapist
4.nanny
5. Asst. Manager @ Curves
Five people I tag:
1. Sonja
2. Lindsey
3. Katie
4. Heidi
5. Sarah
1 comment:
Ah yes... ten years ago I was doing the same thing. Except getting a Monte Carlo... but I had a friend who got one! :)
Post a Comment