Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Coupon Savings


I went with Stella today to K-Mart and took advantage of their double coupons. We spent an hour there. I did a poor job of organizing my coupons, however, Stella was very patient with me. I did not make $1 plus purchase like the real coupon queens, but I was very happy with my outcome I was able to use $65.00 worth of coupons towards my total bringing it to $50. I stocked up on the essentials, body soap, toothpastes, medicines, Kleenex, and some food. Other things I bought because it was the best price I could get for it and knew eventually I would need it. I'm so glad that I'm learning to be frugal about grocery spending. I know that learning this will help our family and maybe we can use that extra money for a rainy day!!!

*******************************************************************************


Gibson's visit at the E.N.T. went good. The doctor said that everything looks fine and that more than likely his migraines are caused by his allergies. He said that once his shots start making a difference he should start feeling better and not be so congested. I almost feel like it was a waste of time, but I'm glad that I went so I can say that we tried that doctor. One less road to travel down.

10 comments:

Megan Kelley Hall said...

Thanks for entering the Mabel's House contest to win my debut suspense novel, SISTERS OF MISERY! Even if you don't win, I hope you get a chance to read and enjoy it!

xoxo
Megan Kelley Hall

P.S. Happy Halloween!!

The Dragonfly said...

I need to learn to do this. Help.

Clenece said...

Way to go today at Kmart! I am so PROUD! =), you did great, Keep it up!

p.s. I am so glad you posted a picture!!

Clenece said...

Oh, I wanted to ask you which Kmart did you go to? I see you found the Dove Body wash...I haven't been able to find any!

alice said...

I really need to start doing this.

Tracey said...

WOW! I had no idea you could save THAT MUCH with coupons! I am sooo frugal about everything except food! I am encouraged to focus on getting that grocery bill down!

Thanks for the encouragement!

Tracey said...

ps...praying for wisdom for you guys on the whole migraine thing!!
Hugs!

Sara said...

How often does k-mart do their double coupon day? Do they have a maximum coupon value? You're so good!

Robyn said...

I didn't know Kmart did that! I'm going to have to start shopping there now! I love coupons

heidi said...

I'm so glad the ENT thinks Gibson's migraines will disappear once his allergies get under control!!

I seriously need to look into the Kmart double coupon thing.