OMG!! I don't know why but this struck me as sooooooo funny.....I laughed out loud and the others in my office think I'm insane now!! Haha! Thanks for making my morning!Hugs!Traceypolkadotsandpicketfences.com
Ha! I love this phase. My family is still in it!
LOL....he looks pretty cute though!
Ack! This is too much. FUNNY!
Too funny!Happy Halloween!Hugs,Liz & Mabel
Oh yes...underwear on the head. My kids have done that too. That's very funny. I've never had them do it quite THAT dramatically!
LOL Corbs is rather fond ofhis Thomas unders, as well. Only, he's more fond of peeing in them then keeping them clean. *sigh*
Post a Comment
7 comments:
OMG!! I don't know why but this struck me as sooooooo funny.....I laughed out loud and the others in my office think I'm insane now!! Haha!
Thanks for making my morning!
Hugs!
Tracey
polkadotsandpicketfences.com
Ha! I love this phase. My family is still in it!
LOL....he looks pretty cute though!
Ack! This is too much. FUNNY!
Too funny!
Happy Halloween!
Hugs,
Liz & Mabel
Oh yes...underwear on the head. My kids have done that too. That's very funny. I've never had them do it quite THAT dramatically!
LOL Corbs is rather fond ofhis Thomas unders, as well. Only, he's more fond of peeing in them then keeping them clean. *sigh*
Post a Comment