Sunday, November 2, 2008

Weekend Fun

Grandpa was patient enough to read the book Dick and Jane. Oh, Oh, Oh. Up, Up, Up. Down, down, down! The kids love this book. Thanks Heather for getting the book for my kids.
Sneaky Stella. Got into the toothpaste and Q-tips at Grandma's house.
Our soups cooking. We divided the Vegetable soup between the three of us. My Mom makes the best soups.
Cutting and chopping all the veggies for the soup.
Roasting homemade brats!!
We had a bonfire Friday night since it was such a beautiful night. The kids enjoyed eating smores and looking at the stars. I was lucky enough to see a shooting star.
My little Tinker Bell. She too had a lot of fun.
That's my Cowboy!!! He had so much fun trick or treating. After a couple of houses, he shouted, "I love it, I love this." It was so much fun to watch him be so happy and excited.
Gibson at painting a pumpkin at his classroom's Halloween party Friday morning. Painting is one of his favorite things to do.

9 comments:

Vanessa said...

CUTE pics of your kids.....their costumes are great!
Soup sounds good right now....if only it would quit being 80 degrees in November! I seriously had on shorts and a tank top this afternoon!

Vanessa said...

I almost forgot.....the pic of Stella in the bathroom.....priceless!! Do your kids laugh or act puzzled when you take pics of all of the crazy things they do??? Mine do!

Clenece said...

Your kids look so cute in there costumes. Way to go Stella with the mess! Gotta love it. lol!

Lindsey said...

Haha...I always laugh at the pictures of your kids with the messes they make. It is great that you capture it on film.

Jennie and Adam said...

What a fun weekend! Wasn't it perfect weather? Gibson and Stella looked great all decked out in their costumes!

alice said...

Too cute! Looks like you had a busy weekend.
I remember learning to read with the Dick and Jane books in school back in the late 60s, seems like yesterday. I wonder when they started using those books in school? I wonder when they stopped???

Laura Waltz said...

I LOVED that picture of Gibson in his costume posing! It just made me smile so much, and I really needed a smile today. I love how you can get pictures that capture a child's personality so well.

Anonymous said...

Really cute pictures Kasey. The one of Stella reminds me of my children...they've done stuff like that, little stinkers =)

Stephi said...

Hi, Kasey! I'm glad you found me. Wow, your kids sure have grown. They are beautiful and adorable. It looks like you all are having fun. I love how your blogs is called Beautiful Mess. I feel like that a lot, except sometimes just the mess part, and I don't even have kids! lol. It's great to see such a beautiful person finding beauty in the messes of life. It's good to hear from you!