
Last night, I met up with my long time friends for a dinner to honor Heather and her baby. Can you believe she only has two weeks left? She looks awesome. This is her 1st baby. She is thinking it's a boy. They are waiting until birth to find out for sure. We are so happy and excited for her. We all pitched in and bought the baby a swing. I wanted to make a little something for her, since it was her special night! I made a corsage inspired by
The Pretty Poppy.

Here is a closer look. I just used ribbon that I had. I cut a 2.5 inch circle out of felt. The center pin is actually a pin I bought in the crafting section. I just twisted the ends off and hot glued it to the ribbon.

Here is the back. I attached a 2nd circle using felt glue to the 1st circle. It covered all the stitching that was done to hold the ribbon in place. I then used a pin attachment. Also bought that in the craft section @ Hobby Lobby.

Thanks girls for a fun night!
2 comments:
Now I can see better and she's definitely not your mom!! ha!
The corsage turned out so cute, you're talented!
Cute corsage! I wish I looked that good pregnant!
Post a Comment