Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Double Rainbow


I was able to witness this beautiful double rainbow last night while mowing our lawn. And yes, my husband to his own video version of double rainbow. I didn't know what he has talking about until I saw the You Tube video!

The rainbow was so vibrant last night.

I was also enjoying my beautiful Mum plant. I bought it three years ago. It was just a small $2.00 plant. I has more than doubled in size. Apparently Mums like to be planted in front of bricks where it gets lots of sun and heat.

Two reminders of God's beautiful creation. I loved watching the kids as they looked at the rainbow. Explaining to them the scientific term and spiritual term behind a rainbow.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

It was amazing. Jadyn loved it because rainbows are her favorite thing. Glad you got to witness it too!

Katie staten said...

wasn't that rainbow beautiful? Luke called us out to see it.

Liza said...

I thought I was the only one looking at it last night!! HA! Yes, it was beautiful.

Candace said...

So you planted your mums in the ground and they come back every year? Do they look ugly and dead most of the year?