Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Gone Fishin'





Q's co worker, invited us out on his fishing boat on Saturday. It was a beautiful day. The kids had fun swimming, and fishing. I had fun with the camera! I love the sun rays in this picture.

Gibson caught a Rock Bass. He had Q reel it in for him. Love his expression!

Stella got a lesson on how to cast!


Fatherhood suits him well, I must say!

5 comments:

Tam. said...

Gorgeous weather :). Looks like you guys had a blast.

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Looks like so much fun! My girls love fishin' too :)

Grand Pooba said...

Ooh baby, check out those arms!!! Q is lookin good!

dustinnikki said...

Hi! I wanted to let you know that I have a blog award for you!

DustinNikki Mommy of Three
http://dustinnikki.blogspot.com/2010/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

Small House said...

OH....cute post!

Enjoyed reading 10 Things about you!

And really glad all will be well with that cute baby. LOVE THAT HAIR!!