Monday, July 26, 2010

10 Things You Didn't Know About Me!


I received this award from Gen last week. Thanks!

The rules are going to be fairly simple. All you have to do is answer the 10 questions. And pick 10 people (or if you're feeling "Naughty" you can just do 5, or none at all) to pass it along to, then let them know that you've given it to them!

I'm going to be naughty, and not pass this on.

1. What is the silliest prank you ever played on someone?

The only prank that I can recall was unintentional! I was at a youth convention in CA, (many years ago) and I was watching my girlfriend walk up to a girl laying on her stomach, soaking up some sunshine. This girl and I had the same color hair, bathing suit, and frame apparently. I was in the pool watching it all unfold. Next thing I know, my girlfriend smacks that girl on the butt so hard, thinking it was me!! I think both of them got the shock of their life! And I got a very good laugh out of it!

2. If you could take a trip anywhere out of the country where would you go? Why?

I would love to go to the Netherlands and check out my heritage!


3. Who plays the most influential role in your life?
I can't narrow it down to just one. I would have to say Heavenly Father, and Jesus Christ. There are many people whom I have much respect for and value their input.

4. Are you ok with your significant other being friends with an ex?

Yes. And I think it's because my husband has taught me to be so confident with our relationship. While we were dating, he didn't want a label with us. He told me to go ahead and date who ever I wanted, because I'll only realize that he is the coolest!! Over the summer we were states apart. And besides, if he did anything shady, he can call me Lorena!

5. Favorite candle scent?

That would have to be Home Sweet Home, or Hazelnut.

6. Next movie you're excited about seeing?

Dinner with Schmucks!

7. You must ban one word from the dictionary and all usage, to be no longer uttered or written. What word do you ban?

The F bomb! I hate it!

8. Do you have any relatives in jail?

Not that I know of.

9. What crazy fads were popular when you were a teenager.

Skipping class to drive to G&D's for a slice of pizza. Playing your music loud in your vehicle.

10. Have you ever been mentioned in a newspaper or on TV?

Yes for sports and scholarships.

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I would so ban the F-bomb too. Just wrong.
Love the lorena comment. LOL

Grand Pooba said...

Bahaha! Love that first one, I would have loved to see that girl's face!

Anonymous said...

I think a lot of our generation is losing their hearing due to those loud car sound systems....LOL!