Monday, August 2, 2010

I Did It Myself!

I handed Gibson the sunscreen. I told him to wait until I came outside and I would apply the sunscreen. His patience was little that day. When I opened up the door, this is what I saw! He took the initiative and applied the sunscreen himself! I think he forgot to put some on his skin, and instead made sure his hair had good coverage!

8 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

LOL! That's funny! Love it!

Lindsey said...

Looks good!

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

HA! Well, you don't want burned hair for pete's sakes! ;)

He & Me + 3 said...

OMGosh that is too funny. Maybe that is why my ends are fried. LOL

Jennie and Adam said...

It's kind of a cool surfer look!

Anonymous said...

Too funny!

val m said...

I bet his hair is soft!!

Clenece said...

I love it!! Atleast he tried. lol!

We need to get together while I m here. I would love to see you and your kido!