Sunday, June 20, 2010

Pool Party

Here is part of the gang for Gib's pool party Friday. The kids had so much fun swimming. I highly recommend an inflatable boat for your kids if you have a pool. It was a hit with the kids. They were on sale last week at MC Sports for $11.

I found such a good deal on this Quadrilla marble run set! It was on clearance at Toys R Us! This was the cheapest price I have ever seen on this product. What was even more exciting was, I had a coupon to go with it too! I think the cashier thought I was a little nuts when I let out a little squeal of excitement, when she scanned the box! It rang up $20 dollars off the clearance price! We bought Stella a smaller version for her birthday back in April. Gibson plays with it more and has been asking for more. He spends hours playing with this.

Thank you to all of you who came to his party!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

It was a fun party and the marbleworks look so fun. I will have to come over and play with Gibson...that is my type of toy!

He & Me + 3 said...

What a cool gift and a great price. He looks so excited.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like he had a great birthday!

heidi said...

Looks like so much fun!