Saturday, June 19, 2010

Ever so Talented Alicia!




I'm the 1st to admit, I'm not a good cake maker. My friend Alicia, however, is a VERY good cake maker! I called her three days before Gibson's birthday/ pool party, and asked her if I sent her a picture from the internet, she would be able to make a cake similar to it. Her cake turned out way better than the picture. She even made some cupcakes.

When you have kids around it's hard for all the toppings to stay on!
Thank you Alicia!

7 comments:

Tam. said...

adorable! :) The teddy grahams in their life saver tubes are so cute!

The Dragonfly said...

Oh my freakin' adorable! I love it.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Isn't it nice to have other people with the talents that they let you use for your benefit. LOL!
I have a best friend like that. She makes GORGEOUS cakes.
Your friend made a beautiful cake as well!!
Blessings,
Kim

val m said...

Very Cute!!! That Alicia is a talented girl!!!

Clenece said...

WOW, she did a great job! Way to go Alicia.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cake & cupcakes. She is definitely talented!

heidi said...

Great cakes! Happy Birthday!