Monday, June 21, 2010

Here's Your Sign......

This was a project that was long time coming. I had the canvas and stencils for over a month now. Just haven't had time to do it. Quentin and I sat down one night last week, and stenciled this together. I got this idea off Stephanie's blog. She used a bigger canvas so all the words could fit. We improvised a bit with our smaller canvas. I like the look of it. It looks great in Gibson's room.

13 comments:

The Goff Family said...

Love it!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!! What a great idea! I want to make something similar...like the goals of our family or something like that!

Jennie and Adam said...

I love your sign--it turned out great! Looks like the pool party was a success too!

Tam. said...

Looks great!

Liza said...

Oh My! Her playroom is awesome!
The sign will look great in Gib's room.

The Kelly Variety said...

Good Work! I like it.

He & Me + 3 said...

Super cute. I have a canvas that i am wanting to do something with and just have not been motivated. You have motivated me. Very cool.

alice said...

It looks great!! I would love to do something like this!

Amanda said...

I LOVE this project - how creative!!! Hope your Summer is off to a great start!

Anonymous said...

It looks great!

heidi said...

I can't tell you how much I LOVE this!!! The sign, the saying - all of it!

Love and Lollipops said...

What a super idea! Thanks for popping by my blog!

Take Care,
Georgia

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Kasey, I love how your canvas turned out! Super cute! Thanks so much for sharing and linking back - I greatly appreciate it. I made this saying for my son and I am just thrilled to see it's inspiring to others. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Thanks again ~ Stephanie Lynn