Tuesday, December 1, 2009

So Happy Together............

6:30 a.m. Thanksgiving morning I got a phone call from my sister Kris saying she got engaged! Yes, they were up bright and early to go hunting. It was one of the best phone calls I got in awhile!! They have been together for about two years, and we were all waiting for him to pop the question!

Our family has so much to be thankful for. Waylon will be here in March, and I will have a new brother in law in May!! My sister is so on top of things for the wedding already. Makes my job as Matron of Honor much easier. In less than a week, she has the church, reception hall, and bridal party set! Dress shopping on the 30th!!!

Krisann will be such a beautiful bride. I have been looking forward to this time watching my little sister get married. And of course, I encourage them to have some kids soon, so my kids can play with their cousins!!


Congrats to the soon to be new Mr. and Mrs!!!

7 comments:

The Dragonfly said...

So much exciting news over your way! She will be a beautiful bride and you will be a glowing new mom/matron of honor (I hate the word matron . . . it's so matronly. :)

Lindsey said...

Congrats Krisann. I agree..she will be a beautiful bride.

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh my goodness how fun! They are adorable. Congrats to your sister!

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Awww, congratulations to your sister. What an exciting time in life!

Anonymous said...

So happy for them. We will be adding a new family member next year too - in June! It's so fun to see your younger siblings get married and be happy! Have fun planning!

Grand Pooba said...

dud duh-duh daaaa!

Congrats to your beautiful sis!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your sister! How exciting!