Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas By Candlelight


Last night I was able to attend Christmas By Candlelight, at a local church my friend attends. She along with about 19 other women invited 6 women who were friends, family, neighbors, etc to join them at their specially decorated table. Each table had a theme. They then served finger foods and desert. You also had your choice of punch, water, coffee, or tea to drink. It was so much fun to get dressed up and have a girls night. The entertainment was awesome. It was 3 women from Michigan who sang and played the piano, and flute. The lead singer shared her testimony with us and we were able to sing some Christmas carols together.

Here I am. Thought it was time to get a pregnancy photo with #3.
This was the stage in the room. Isn't it beautiful? The trees and ground cover were all made out of Styrofoam.
Here is a bad photo of a beautiful center piece. It's just a tall vase with spray painted branches. Ornaments and candle votives hung from the branches. Feathers were stuck in at the base as well along with hot pink Gerber daises. Beautiful.
Here is our table. Beautifully lit with candles.
Here is another pretty centerpiece. I like the gold and green tones.

10 comments:

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Look at how beautiful you are! How fun to have a girls night out!!

val m said...

Sounds like a really special night! I am glad you enjoyed it!

Lindsey said...

Sounds like fun and you look great!

Clenece said...

You look so cute prego!!!

The Dragonfly said...

So happy to finally see a prego picture of you. You are absolutely gorgeous and totally radiant! Yipee!

Grand Pooba said...

Yay! Finally a belly shot! (I love the table!)

Anonymous said...

What a neat idea and a fun night out. I just bought those same green ornaments in WalMart today! They were $1 each! So cute.

Peggy said...

How beautiful you look there gal! Loved the pictures of you GNO . . . simply beautiful!

Anonymous said...

You look great! Glad that you had a good time! I love ladies nights!

Sonja said...

I went to one of these too a couple of weeks ago. You look so cute pregnant