Last Friday we were asked to come out to Lake Michigan by one of Q's friend's and his Mother. We met there family and spent the day at Lake Michigan. We had the beach to ourselves. It was gorgeous. Water was a little chilly for my liking, but the kids didn't seem to mind. Here is how we enjoyed our day.
Chilling at the shore.
Taking long walks on the empty beach. I felt like we were on a private island. It was awesome!!
Taking a minute to snap a family photo. Gibson really needs to work on a "nice" smile!!
Playing chase on the beach is always entertaining for the kids.
Stella loved finding bugs there. She really like this ladybug.
Our friend's girlfriend's Mother Liz, help make these stone piles with the kids. This kept them entertained for a long time.
We had to climb 108 stairs to get to the beach, and 108 back to the top. Great work out!!
8 comments:
How fun!!! I want to be there right now!!! How nice to have it to yourself!!! I think you made me decide that I need to go out to the the beach this week!!! I don't think you will ever be able to take the CA girl out of me!!! I love the ocean and Lake MI reminds me soo much of the ocean - but no salt to burn my throat - Yippeee!!!
Gorgeous photos and what a fun family outing! The picture of Stella with the ladybug is awesome and reminds me of a little RedDog I know who's always searching for rocks at the beach.
ps. Look at what time I post this comment . . . my sleep is evading me . . .
What a beautiful place! So glad that you guys had a great family outing!
How fun! I love the picture of the steps. Very cool and how neat to have the beach to yourselves.
Hugs.
Kim
It looks nice and relaxing.
Beautiful place!
What a great day you and your family had. Such a beautiful lake. Your kids are so cute!
Have a great day.
Sandra
Looks gorgous!! I am really tired though from just thinking of climbing all those steps! I love the idea of being alone with family too!!
Post a Comment