This past weekend we picked blueberries with my sisters. I think we are going to make this a tradition to do together. The weather was overcast and cold, but I'd rather have that, than hot! That was our 2nd time going that week. The 1st time we met up with some friends of ours. The kids had a great time as you can tell from their silliness.
Krisann with the kids. Kaitlyn being her cute self!Maybe next year we'll get a nice pic of the kids. It does show off their personalities I guess! Lindsey and Maya. This was the 1st time we went out to pick.
6 comments:
What will you make with your blueberries? Pie, cobbler, pancakes, muffins?
Wow - you and your sisters look a lot alike!
I have been wanting to take my kids berry picking. Doesn't matter which kind. How fun! A tradition would be nice. Your kids are so cute!
Did you eat more than you picked? That's usually the case.
Have a good day.
Sandra
Sounds like fun! Great pictures!
Ah, blueberry picking, one of the many reasons I love Michigan in the summer! Looks like you guys had a great time!
I want to go raspberry picking before I go home for good. Looks like fun!
Post a Comment