Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Love My Stella

Stella with her beautiful Aunt Krisann!


Today Stella was being her cute self. I had to write a blog about what she said so I don't forget.

The 1st thing she said today as I was making cupcakes for Gibson's early birthday treat for school was, " Mom, I want to put the SPRINKLERS on the cupcakes." Oh man, did I laugh.

Then the 2nd thing she said, was when she was telling me one of her nightly stories, this is how it started: Once upon a time, there was an Ogar named Mom......


Two words: LOVE HER!

8 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I love it! They come up with the best things to make us smile!

alice said...

Too funny! Out of the mouths of babes!

The Kelly Variety said...

I bet Gibson would have rather had spinklers on his cake.

Lindsey said...

How cute. I love your Stella too!

Jadyn likes seeing pictures of Stella. She had a friend over for a playdate yesterday. I asked her if it was fun having her over. She said yes, but Stella was her best friend!

val m said...

Too cute!! Great job at writing it down - its amazing how you can forget what you think you will always remember!!

Grand Pooba said...

Oh my goodness, an ogar named mom, I love it!

I want a Stella!

Clenece said...

Super cute!

Small House said...

So glad you wrote this down. Kids are so darn funny. CUTE-CUTE!
Sandra