Gibson played his last soccer game of the season last Saturday. He had fun and really enjoyed eating the snacks. He had a great coach and team. He even scored a goal, so that was exciting.
At what age do you get your children involved in sports? Do you do one sport at a time? I think we are going to try something different for Gibson next year. Just so he is exposed to all sports. He missed a couple of games this year, b/c we were out of town.
7 comments:
Too Cute. We get out kids involved as soon as they are old enough around 3 or 4.
We just finished soccer and will be doing Tball and golf this summer. We used to do it all, but now each child can be in 1 activity at a time which means 3 activities a week. But it is only fair and we let them choose
These are the best times. Before you know it, it's all so serious.
BLAH. Enjoy these sweet moments. They grow so quickly. OH TEARS.
Sandra
I love going to watch soccer games! It is really fun when it clicks and you see them grasp the game. Somtimes they only grasp it for a game and the next game you say,'huh", but I love watching. We say one activity per child at a time and then one music class. (Mainly because I want them to take piano and I know it's the one that they would probably drop)
I remember starting sports in about 2nd grade. I did t-ball and soccer but ended up liking soccer better. I didn't start dancing until about 5th grade and i wish my mom would have started me early. I was the one who asked if I could take dance!
So when I have kids, I'm startin em out early!
WTG Gibson!!!
I stick a ball in their hands as soon as they can start to cradle it. But we started with Luke at age 5. I'm tempted to start Livvy earlier, because Luke is already involved and so she wants to, but who knows?
I need to get them in piano or some sort of musical instrament as soon as possible though.
He's so precious in his little uniform!
Post a Comment