A package arrived yesterday for my husband. When he got home from work he suggested I open the box. To my surprise, it was a big gift wrapped with a card. I opened up the box and this is what I got for Mother's Day/ Anniversary!!! I was so excited. He was able to get the Wii by using his points he earned through work. (He earned points based on contests, doing a good job, etc) I was so surprised and excited!!! Best of all it's something the whole family can enjoy. Yesterday we tried out bowling, tennis, and baseball. You really need a whole lot of room when playing these games. The kids learned that the hard way! Gibson got knocked in the head which resulted in a jammed finger for Q. Stella got her juice cup knocked out of her hand from me swinging during a tennis match!! I really don't like video games, but I think that this is fun for the whole family and we are up and moving.
I entered a Me Media Kids give away HERE. I was chosen as the winner. I got a G.C. for a free Me Media Kids book of my choice. All I did was pick the book, upload Gibson's photo and a week later it was at my front door. I love giveaways. I think I've won 6 give aways now since I've started blogging.
Gibson loves for me to read the book, and enjoys seeing his picture in it. Thanks Steals and Deals and Me Media Kids.
10 comments:
Fun fun! So glad Gibson enjoyed his book and thanks for the shout out to Steals and Deals!
Be sure and come back we have a contest that ends this Friday for Wet Ones for your child's ENTIRE school!!
Awesome!
Wii are so much fun!!
That is so great! We love our Wii! And I still need to get to the post office to send out your prize for my giveaway! LOL. It may be this weekend or MOnday as I have some stuff for sale on Ebay and I may be able to combine going to the post office with that!
Hugs.
Kim
What a great day for you!! You will have so much family fun with the wii! I would like to suggest Mario Cart as a really fun family game!
Love the Wii and hope you do to. Your boy is very cute.
Cynthia
Too Fun!!! What a great surprise!!
Yay for the wii! I love the boxing!
The Wii is so much fun! I hope you have lots of fun with it!
SWEET Gift!! Enjoy!
How AWESOME all the way around!!
Post a Comment