Wednesday, May 6, 2009

WFMW: Wall Decor

Before spray paint.





We do not have a headboard for our bed, just the frame. I have been wanting to find something to put on the wall behind our bed, but didn't know quite sure what. A while ago, when the Easter decor was on clearance at Target I saw these charger plates for $2.50 a piece. Instantly I knew that these would go great above our bed, all they needed was a little spray paint.



After spray paint.

** I eye balled these. I didn't measure like you should. I don't have patience for that. Good enough for who it's for, is what I say!!!!


For more WFMW go to www.wearethatfamily.com

14 comments:

The Kelly Variety said...

I love it. I need a headboard too. . .I'm going to keep my eyes open, it turned out so cute. (and simple

Jennie and Adam said...

That's a great idea! What a fun find!

Jennifer said...

Very cute. =)

val m said...

That look great! Way to go crafy girl!!

Grand Pooba said...

Cute! What does WFMW mean?

Lindsey said...

Looks great!

Kasey said...

Works for me Wednesdays!

Robin ~ Linton Cottage said...

So glad you could visit me!!
Hope you can come again soon!!

Great idea for the wall behind your bed. Don't you love it when an idea comes together?

Robin

Anonymous said...

Those are so cool! I love it as a headboard. Very chic.
I'm am like you, I don't have the patience to measure either. If it's good enough for me, then it's fine! lol

Unknown said...

Great idea!

Anonymous said...

It looks great!

Small House said...

YEA...you got a wii. I hear they are a lot of fun. And that the wii fit is great. (I'm backing up here a bit, sorry)

Great idea for your headboard.
Have a great day.
Sandra

Clenece said...

It turned out really cute! Great idea!

heidi said...

You're so darned creative. I can't ever look at something like that and see potential beyond it's intended use.