As you can see your closet is a little crowded. I was tired of the mess on the floor. So I went to Walgreen's yesterday and bought the under the bed shoe organizer for $10.
Here is the before.
Now my shoes are organized!
After:
What do you do to keep your closet organized?
9 comments:
Looks great!! I think organizing can get very addictive!
I don't. Well I try everything but I haven't found anything that KEEPS it organized ya know?
Looks great. I love organized closets!
I don't, so if you ever come over don't open the closets...you may get hit in the head with something. Looks great.
I might have to look into that. Not for me however buy my husband. He has more shoes than I do. Which isn't that many really! LOL.
Hugs.
Kim
Looks good. Believe me, it's a constant battle...evidentally I'm the only one in my family who cares!
Big difference, huh?! You won't have to go "hunting" for the other shoe now! :o) I have a shoe organizer, on the back of our closet door and love it! I have the blacks and blues separated, because they can look alot alike at 6:00A!
Good job! I use different organizing things like shoe racks and stuff. I have to be organized or it stresses me out.
your so sexy when you clean!!!
Post a Comment