Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What Do You Do in Your Spare Time??



Stella and I have been talking a lot about expressing emotions. While we were waiting for Gibson to get off the bus, I decided to snap a few pictures. I think she is doing pretty well expressing grumpy, silly, and happy!!
Yesterday I was able to meet little Miss Kanley!! What a perfect, precious child of God. Congrats Matt and Kristin. Babies are truly a miracle. Makes me have the itch for another!!

11 comments:

The Dragonfly said...

Oh boy . . . you know what comes after the itch! :)

And yes, you should ABSOLUTELY read the books first. Promise me you won't go see the next movie until you've read the books.

Have a great day Kasey!

He & Me + 3 said...

I love all the emotions. Great job Stella. She is so cute. Babies always give me that itch too.

Liza said...

cute pictures!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh I have folders of goofy pictures, mostly taken by my 6 year old who knows how to operate our digital camera quite nicely! LOL. Your picture were to cute!
hugs.
Kim

alice said...

Too cute!

heidi said...

How cute is miss stella with her mommy makin' faces??? Love it.

Tracey said...

Your daughter is so precious - great pictures!

Peggy said...

Okay, that is cute . . . all your emotion pictures! That is grumpy? Looks more like a "pucker up buttercup?!"

My Dad calls babies "chick magnets" and unfortunately, it's true! Kanley is so very cute . . . congratulations to her parents!

val m said...

What cute pictures!! It looks like you and Stella have fun together! What a cute mom you are!

Small House said...

Oh...you have such a cute daughter. You two were having a lot of fun. AND THAT BABY!!!
Don't they smell so good?
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Stella is a cutie! Great pictures!