Monday, April 13, 2009

Birthday Decorations



I had several different sizes and colors of ribbons in my craft dresser. I also had several sizes, colors, and designs of scrapbook paper. I decided to put them to good use. I love the bright colors and designs. It makes me happy.
I had some leftover ribbon. I thought it looked cute draped over the light fixture.



This of course is a Martha Stewart product. I thought these tissue balls are just too cute. I hung a light pink ball in the other corner. You can find this package at Wal Mart for $9.54 for a set of 5.

This year she didn't really have a theme. I just made some simple decorations with most things I already had. Simple was key this year, especially since she only turned 3!! I'm sure as she gets older she'll be more particular about her themes for her other birthdays!

13 comments:

The Dragonfly said...

Perfect for a little (or big) girl and totally reusable! Very smart.

val m said...

Very creative, very fun!!

Lindsey said...

Everything looked great. You are so creative!

Frugal Finds said...

Awesome decorations!!! You are so talented!

Grand Pooba said...

So cute! Happy Birthday Stella!

Robyn said...

Very cute!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Very Very Cute! I love to decorate for special occasions.
Hugs.
Kim

He & Me + 3 said...

I love the decorations..you are very creative.

Anonymous said...

I love the decorations! So cute!

Small House said...

Very cute. The banner turned out great. You're right, everything looked really happy. What a fun day for your little girl.
Have a good day.
Sandra

Clenece said...

Way cute ideas!!

Proud Mommy said...

So cute and bright!!!

heidi said...

Awww! Happy Birthday to Stella!