Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Stella

My baby girl is 3 today. The time has gone by so fast. Seems like yesterday when I brought her home to our family. She has been such a joy and a blessing in our lives. I love being her Mom. I love you Stella Beth. She is having a weekend full of celebrations. Here are some favorite pictures of her when she was little.


A good friend of mine took these black and white photos of me in our home when I was in my 3rd trimester with Stella.




Stella's Aunt Liza took this picture of her.



A page from her scrapbook. She had lots and lots of black hair. 4 Generation shot bottom corner.
Stella riding in her new bike from Grandpa and Grandma!

13 comments:

Robyn said...

Happy birthday, Stella! What a gorgeous girl!

The Dragonfly said...

The hair and eyes on your baby Stella are to die for.

I will forever have bald, pale babies.

Happy bday!

val m said...

What a sweet beautiful little Stella!!

Mandy said...

What a beautiful girl!

Hey, you are one of the winners of Steals and Deals Me Media Giveaway! I have emailed a couple times...send me your snail mail ASAP! Thanks!

gasnb@msn.com

He & Me + 3 said...

Awww, those pages are great and she is soooooo cute! Happy Birthday Stella!

The Kelly Variety said...

I love the cute socks and shoes with the hot rod bike! Nice combo!
Happy Birtday!

Anonymous said...

How cute!

Happy Birthday Stella!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh she is a beautiful young lady! Happy Birthday to her!
Blessings,
Kim

Proud Mommy said...

Happy Birthday!!! My little Jaise is turning 3 in 2 weeks!!! Great pics.

Tara said...

She is just precious. Happy Birthday to Stella. Love that name. I know you are proud.
I think your blog is so neat.
Did you design your header. It is so cute! Love the bright colors too.

Small House said...

She is such an adorable little girl. And her baby pictures are priceless. She had a lot of dark hair!

Have a good day.
Sandra

Mother Hood said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie!

Clenece said...

You looked great Prego! Happy Birthday Stella!

Also, Dude we haven't talked FOREVER it seems like. We need to get together for a play date of something!!