Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I've Been Tagged


This is my 6th picture in my Picture Files.

We took this picture for Q when he was gone for a month in training for his new job!! It wasn't as hard the 2nd time around! The 1st time he was gone for a month was 6 weeks after Stella was born!! I don't know how single Mom's do it. I give them so much credit!!

I tag:
Lindsey
Sarah Mae
Karol
Sandra
Jill
SpyMommy

6 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

cute picture...at first I thought you were your younger sister in that picture.

Mother Hood said...

Such a cute picture. I'm sure he loved it!

Anonymous said...

Great picture!

Small House said...

Very cute picture. Your kids are adorable. Look at those gorgeous blue eyes on your cute little girl.
Have a good day.
Sandra

Grand Pooba said...

Are you sure you just didn't pick the cutest picture you had?

The Dragonfly said...

I'm on it right now Kasey! Thanks for the tag . . . I was lacking in interesting blogging material today. :)