They Should Do This...
I ran some errands with the kids this afternoon and was thinking to myself why don't they make a drive thru for returns? It would be a lot easier for me to return something when I have the kids. I just couldn't return the item b/c the kids were so bad in Target!! I just wanted to go home. Can't they have just one more convenience?
10 comments:
It would be nice to pull up and honk your horn! Out they come to take care of you. Kids and department stores...that's work!
Have a good day.
Sandra
That sounds like a great invention!! I remember some great tantrums in the store with my little ones!! Now its usually me throwing them!! I need to stop going to the store when I am tired and hungry!
Seriously! I am fearing this kind of thing now that I am adding a baby to my very easy, independent lifestyle! Drive through returns would rock.
What a GREAT IDEA!!! I love it.
I always think this too - with all sorts of things - library books, movies, etc. Then I realize, this is exactly what are culture is becoming - recluses, sort of. You know what I mean? Less and less interaction with the "real" world and "real" people.
What do you think?
Just my random thoughts here! Believe me, I do understand - I have two toddlers and a newborn! :)
Sarah- I can see your point too. I think I let people's looks or thoughts bug me too much when I'm out with the kids in the store. I don't want to be that Mom who can't control her kids in the store!!! It just seems that they are more and more people who are impatient and cruel out in the stores!! Sometimes I don't want to deal with them, as do they with me!!! :)
You are definitely on to something!
-Jill
I want a return of drive-thru pharmacies. My kid is sick and I gotta lug him into the store, wait 20 minutes and get some medicine? Crimeny. Have a drive-thru so we're not exposing everyone to our germs!
Oh I so agree with you. I would gladly sit in my car and wait rather than in the store! LOL. How can we make this a law! LOL.
Hugs.
Kim
I agree!!! Write the Target CEO a letter and take signatures.....you'd have a million!
Post a Comment