Clenece did a fantastic job explaining the coupon lingo and information. You can click on her button at the side of my page over here -------------------------------- >
to get a review of last nights class. Everyday it seems I'm getting deals at some store. I don't want this to turn into a bargain blog so I may have to start another blog. Maybe Fantastic Findings?? Got any creative names for the bargain blog? Let me know.
Last night at Walgreen's I was able to buy Irish Spring body wash, Advil PM, Right Guard deodorant, Reece's Peanut Butter Cup all for .85 cents using my $10 RR from the Huggies deal. That transaction printed out 2 $2 RR and a coupon for a free Irish Spring Body wash!! SCORE!!!
I stopped by Target and was able to buy 4 6 packs of Mott's applesauce and 1 Satin Care shaving gel for ...... $2.36!!! I save $5.37. Mott's coupons can be found at Good or Free deals!!
I have officially become a coupon nerd!! I was getting frusturated not being able to find a coupon in my plastic sleeve holder. I often found myself either crotching looking through my coupon orgainzer or standing there for 5 minutes to find one. Hopefully this new system will help. I now have a coupon binder that I'll have with me at all times. I'll just grab the coupons I'll use in that particular store and put them into the orgainzer. It's good to know that the other coupons are in the car in case I need to go back and grab one!! It's worth the work for me!! Oh and that's my free sample of Huggie's wipes through Wal Mart. They give free samples away all the time. Usually there is a coupon that comes with the free sample .
Since I've been saving so much I was able to buy a new American Livign bed spread. I got a good deal at JCPenney's. I bought it on clearance at the store and when I got home I saw it was $20 cheaper on line. So I took the receipt back in to the store showed proof of the price on line and got $20 taken off my total!! The picture doesn't do it justice but it's beautiful and we have been sleeping so good. A friend of mine told me that with the way the economy is going, stores are desperate for business. You can tell buy all the coupons and free shipping that is out there. She bought a bedspread at a store and put in on the counter and said it's 35% off right now. Can you do any better than this? The clerk gave her 15% extra off!! She got 50% off just by asking. Ask and you shall recieve!!
I'm excited for Spring. It's cold, windy, and snowing off and on but there is no snow sticking to the ground. I can't wait for our tree to get blossoms on it. I can't wait to start running outside again. I love the smell of spring.
Life is Good.
10 comments:
I have also turned into a coupon nerd! I love seeing my savings. I have a fun little binder that I take with me everywhere just in case I need to pick up some groceries!
Glad the class went well! Now can you just move to Utah and give a class here?
Glad to read that your night went well.
I enjoy reading about all your great deals!! I went last night to someones house that was training women to use coupons.
LOVE YOUR BEDSPREAD! Another great deal.
Have a good day.
Sandra
Way to on the Bedspread. Couponing is the BEST!! I love it. Thanks for your help last night and making it a hit!!
Thanks for your kind words here and for being such a great friend.
You are a coupon nerd, but it takes one to know one. I do not shop unless I have a coupon. I love to save. You are scoring huge. Good for you.
I am glad that your class went well. I love your new bedspread!
DANG....I need to go shopping with you! I want to be a coupon nerd to if you can save that much money! I gotta say I love the font you use on your blog...but my most favorite thing...the second picture in the header of your son. I'm still laughing. I bet my kids do that when they are around me! It's the old "sheeeesh moooom!"
Soon I hope I will be able to put forth the effort needed to save the big bucks. So far, I'm the one keeping the stores in business so others can coupon.
Thanks for all your hard work!! The class was awesome, I learned a lot! You are great!
Ok girl. I need you to come up to Cadillac once a week and go shopping with me. I so want to do this but don't know where to start?? I don't have the coupon brain that you do! lol And sometimes I don't have the time!! I envy you!
Post a Comment