Last night, I was able to go over to my friend's house and learn to make hair bows!! It was so much fun. It's a lot of fun to work with ribbon. It takes me longer than the average person to make a bow, but there is a lot of concentration and gluing, pinching, grabbing, choosing, etc!! I had a lot of fun. I would like to make more soon. How about you, have you made hair bows before? Did you enjoy making them?
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Tickled Pink!!
Cassie from Little Window Shoppe, asked me if she could feature my: For the Love Post, on their website. I was honored and happy that my ideas were used with others. Go HERE to check out other awesome ideas for Valentine's Day. I feel like I'm tooting my own horn, but I'm excited, if you couldn't tell.
Last night, I was able to go over to my friend's house and learn to make hair bows!! It was so much fun. It's a lot of fun to work with ribbon. It takes me longer than the average person to make a bow, but there is a lot of concentration and gluing, pinching, grabbing, choosing, etc!! I had a lot of fun. I would like to make more soon. How about you, have you made hair bows before? Did you enjoy making them?

Last night, I was able to go over to my friend's house and learn to make hair bows!! It was so much fun. It's a lot of fun to work with ribbon. It takes me longer than the average person to make a bow, but there is a lot of concentration and gluing, pinching, grabbing, choosing, etc!! I had a lot of fun. I would like to make more soon. How about you, have you made hair bows before? Did you enjoy making them?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
I'm so glad we got to post your ideas! Those bows are really cute too.
Bows? Did someone say BOWS?? I think between my two girls there are over 100 in this house. And the bigger the better! I have been known to knock one out before school if God Forbid! we didn't have one that matched what someone was wearing.
I love ribbon, almost as much as I love scrapbook paper. If you really get into bow making, let me know and I can tell you my good sources for TONS of CHEAP ribbon.
No, I have never made bows, but the are just beautiful and my girls used to wear those fun kind all the time when they were little.
I've made bows . . . but with 2 little boys in the house, if it doesn't have to do with crafts . . . no hair bows are made! :o) Looks like you did a beautiful job, on the bows!
Congratulations on the blog mention! I have to admit, I went to Target and bought 4 mailboxes too! Our boys are very excited, to put love notes in each others mailbox! They can't wait! I cut out our initials with my Cricut machine. Once I post them, on my blog, you'll be receiving another honorable mention!
I didn't want to put Valentine's day paper on them, so we could possibly leave 'em up all year, if we want! Who wouldn't want to get a little love note in the middle of the summer, etc?! Great idea and congratulations again! (Toot-Toot)
Can you teach me how to make bows? Oh, but first let me mention that I am severely challanged when it comes to working with ribbon.
Nope, I've never made a bow. The ones that you made are so pretty!
I should learn how to do this - we've got an Offray ribbon outlet nearby and these would make sweet gifts for little girls!
I need to do this. I only have one girl but we can never find the color we need when we need it!!
These mad me smile. My mom always made the best hairbows. :)
I love the bows.
Oops! It's brownbogard@hotmail.com
PS- Very cute bows, but I don't know how they'd look in a buzz cut ;)
Oops! It's brownbogard@hotmail.com
PS- Very cute bows, but I don't know how they'd look in a buzz cut ;)
I have never made them, but I would like too - did you add clips to them?
Cute bows Kasey! And congrats on the blog mention! That's awesome!
I think we should definitely do another one soon! We could try the korkers (the really curly kind) or just some more like last time. How fun!
OK, you are so cool!! I love your blog and LOVED your mailbox idea for Valentine's Day. Awesome.
Only boys here so I don't get to make adorable little bows. I did, however, borrow your cute mailbox idea for my two little maniacs!
ADORABLE! If I had girls I'd be all over the hair bows! I'm the ONLY girl in the house....so far. And I might look a little silly wearing hair bows at 30!
Post a Comment