Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Free Stuff!!

This is what I picked up today at Macy's and Bath and Body for free!! You can read about the Macy's deal and Bath and Body's deal HERE.
Yesterday I drove to a near by town and took advantage of KMart's double coupons. They doubled up to $2. Meaning I got $4 off an item.
This is what was free:
Oust spray
toothpaste
Gillette shampoo
Gillette body wash
Kotex panty liners

Christmas garland was 90% off. 8ft garland for .99 cents.
Ribbon for .59 cents
Napkins, two in a set for a little over a buck a piece.
These were all Martha Stewart collection brand!

The rest of the items ranged in totals from .19 cents to $1.20. It was worth the trip for me. Some of the free stuff was gone already, so I really had to look.

It's so much fun getting deals. It's exciting to be building up storage and looking at it knowing I paid pennies for it!!! It takes a little work, but once you get the hang of it, you'll be hooked. For me it has been worth the time and effort. I've seen great results!!! Deals, deals!!

12 comments:

Small House said...

LUCKY! Our darn Kmart. It doesn't double. I think I'm going to have to call them about this.
So sorry to hear about your basement. It's such a set back when you have to clean up, re-do, and fix when you weren't wanting to. Good luck!! I'm working on your swap, and having fun!
Have a good day.

He & Me + 3 said...

OOOOOOO, I love deals...we got some good ones the other day at the mall. So fun!

Anonymous said...

Great deals! Nothing like a bargain to really make a trip.

Do you know if anyone still has Christmas ornaments left? I didn't buy any after Christmas because I wasn't sure if we were moving and DH put a ban on my "stuff inventory" but now I actually have a project that I want to do with the regular ornament balls.

Anonymous said...

WOW! You got a lot of great deals!!

Liza said...

Good Job Kasey!
I don't know how you do it, I've tried to get interested on the coupon thing but I get so turned off with all the printing and clipping.
I clicked on the link you sent in your email, and all the coupons they have are for things I never buy, I did find some coupons for toilet paper and pasta. but when I printed them, it printed like three pages of recipes and advertising!! grrrrrhh!
I was so mad, I think I spent more money on ink and gas than the $1.00 off!!
I think right now I'm doing a pretty good job balancing our budget, but when we have kids you would need to teach me all you know about the art of using coupons.

Clenece said...

Way to go. I looked at your blog and went WHAT? How did she get Kmart here to double for her...lol. I had to read again where you said you went to a near by town. Anyways,you did AWESOME on your Kmart and Mall Deals. WAY to go women.

Also thanks for linking my blog above. Your Great!!

Unknown said...

Wow i wish we had a K mart we are just stuck with Wal-mart yuck! You did good!

heidi said...

You ROCK! Good stuff, man!

Becky said...

Hi! I came over here from the Little Window Shoppe. You have such a fantastic blog! Thanks for all the great ideas!

Peggy said...

I just heard about the Macy's thing, from a friend of mine last night too! What a deal! You got quite the deals girl! I'll have to run to Macy's! Thank you for Sharing!

Sara said...

Great deals, I think you guys get the double coupon deal down there more often than they honor that up here! I'll have to keep checking our local K-mart. Could you e-mail me your address?
Thanks,Sara

Laura Waltz said...

Thanks for the information! I went to both places yesterday and got some free body wash!