Tuesday, November 11, 2008

No more white!

Here is my weekend project. The walls have been white since we moved in. White isn't bad but it made me feel like a doctor's office waiting room. I also finally put a second coat on the stairway!! I moved some of the pictures around in the hall way and I'm happy with the way it turned out.
I finally found a place for my "H." I had it in the bedroom for a long time but didn't think it belonged in there. I think this is a fitting place for it.

5 comments:

Joy said...

It looks great! I need to spend a Saturday painting walls.
I bought my trees at Target on clearance years ago. But you might be able to find some at TJ Maxx, Homegoods, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby.

Liza said...

It looks great! I love the IKEA motto: Be brave not beige!

Sonja said...

I love it. I just love how you decorate. You are so good at it.

Wendy said...

Hey! I love your "H" where did you get it?

Clenece said...

You guys have done a great job in painting your house...It looks great!