Monday, October 20, 2008

What Do You Get?

What do you get wen Stella running full force towards the fire place and trips?



This. A big bump and cut on her little forehead. I felt so bad for her. I'm so thankful that it was only that. It could have been a lot worse. Today she had to tell me several times that her bump was from the fireplace. I think she learned her lesson and is slowing down !!!

6 comments:

val m said...

Ouch!!! Sorry that you got hurt Stella! I am glad it didn't require a trip to the hospital! It looks like it really hurt - I'd be in bed for awhile with that!

Lindsey said...

Oh, poor thing. That is worse than I was picturing in my mind from our conversation. I hope it heals quickly!

heidi said...

Oh no!! Poor Stella!!!!

Hey, got somethin from you today! THANK YOU!! You are so sweet to think of me! I'm gonna blog it tomorrow. ;-)

Candace said...

I'm so glad that wasn't any worse, for her and you. Trips to the hospital are traumatizing for all!

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor Stella. My Karlie did that on bricks surrounding a tree outside when she was about 2 1/2. Hers went accross her forehead and down her nose. I Hope she heals fast - Heidi Heuker

heidi said...

Is she doing ok today?

I left you a present on my blog. :-)