Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My First Award

I received this award from Heidi! In order to accept this award I must pass it to 6 other bloggers and tell you 6 things I love. The bloggers I chose need to do this too!!


The 6 Bloggers I'd like to pass this award to are:


1. Joys of Home

2. My Tiny Speck of Life

3. Frugald Finds from your Frugal Friend

4. Proud Mommy's Daily Drama and Great Deals

5. Good or Free Deals

6. Photos by Cook


Six things I love:

1. My Heavenly Father and my Jesus! They are amazing and loving and all encompassing.

2. Results from exercising. I don't enjoy exercising but the results keep me motivated.

3. Finding a good deal whether it be at a store or garage sale.

4. Playing piano. I'm not very good but it is a release for me.

5. Hearing my children say their prayers at night.

6. My all time love is when I see the my weight on the scale go down!!!!!! lol

4 comments:

The Dragonfly said...

Wow Kasey! Thanks for the award. I really appreciate it and am excited to pass it on to some other fantastic bloggers. You just made my day.

Anonymous said...

Kasey, thanks for giving my "spymommy" an award. You deserve the award too. Both of you are great moms and women of faith, fellow bloggers and now blog friends.

Joy said...

Congratulations on the award!!!
And thank you very much for passing it on to me. That's very sweet of you!
Oh, by the way, I LOVE the picture of your family on your header. It is soooo cute! It has so much more personality than a traditional family photo.

Proud Mommy said...

OMGoodness!!!!!! Thank you so much Kasey!!! My first award!!! You know you rock, but it doesn't hurt to hear it again!!!! What a nice surprise!!!