Sunday, October 19, 2008

Zoo Boo

Yes, the three amigos are all sleeping. You would have thought this was on the way home from the Zoo Boo. Nope, this was on the way. They were tired from the afternoon's activities.
Aunt Krisann and Stella a.k.a. Tinker Bell getting candy at the Trick or Treat trail. Aunt Krisann came to visit for the weekend.
Snow Leopard pup and an actual puppy playing with each other.
Fall '08 family pic. I just noticed his one chap had shifted. It looked the right way at one time.
Finishing our ride on the carousel. Stella loved the zebra.
Gibson couldn't contain his excitement.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! I love the one of you and Stella -so cute!

Jennie and Adam said...

I love their costumes! What little girl doesn't want glitter wings?! Sounds like you hada great time with your sister visiting too. Talk with you soon!

Lindsey said...

The kids look so cute. Can't wait to see them at the Trunk-or-Treat!

David said...

I have always wanted to try the zoo boo. Sounds like fun. Hey, FYI, I changed my blog address.

Vanessa said...

CUTE pics and costumes!!

Anonymous said...

We have a new blog address.
it is www.randyandliza.blogspot.com

The Casa Hunt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I accidentally changed it, I thought I was changing the Blog Title.