Great Job Stella!
Awww what a DOLL!!!
she'd be a perfect solo for the primary presentation!We are going to have a 2yr old girl sing the first verse,so cute!
Oh that is TOO cute!! Really adorable!
Stella is adorable! I love her singing clip!Thanks for your sweet comment on That Family Tree Society today!I would love to stay in touch with your family.My blog is by invite only - I would love to invite you! Please email me if you are interested.jujusbrood@yahoo.com
Adorable!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Great Job Stella!
Awww what a DOLL!!!
she'd be a perfect solo for the primary presentation!
We are going to have a 2yr old girl sing the first verse,so cute!
Oh that is TOO cute!! Really adorable!
Stella is adorable! I love her singing clip!
Thanks for your sweet comment on That Family Tree Society today!
I would love to stay in touch with your family.
My blog is by invite only - I would love to invite you! Please email me if you are interested.
jujusbrood@yahoo.com
Adorable!
Post a Comment