Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas X's 3!

 We had a wonderful Christmas this year with our families. 

 I had to snap a picture of Waylon praying during our family prayer before we opened gifts. So cute!


 Stella has her own camera. She can take pictures like Mom now too!

 Q got some new p.j.'s for Christmas! 

 Gibson was excited to get some new tracks for his marble run.

 The next day we went to Grandpa and Grandma's.

 Todd opening up his gift. He gets so excited over any gift! 

 Waylon took his time opening each present. 

 Stella enjoyed opening her presents too! 

 Aunt Liza made Stella a beautiful scarf.

 Quentin got his own shirt to advertise his Quentin vs.. His episodes are on you tube if you want to check them out.

 He latest episode he got his nose waxed. OUCH!


 Christmas at my folks home. We went to a Christmas Eve service and then came and had our traditional meal and opened presents.

 Being silly with Aunt Kait!

 Crafty Aunt Krisann made the kids each a blanket and hats! 

 I don't normally dress the boys the same but these land's end shirt were on sale and I couldn't resist!

 Mom and Dad! 

 My poor Mom ran into the door and cut her nose up pretty bad! 

 Dad, Q, and brother in law soon to be a new Dad, Derek!

 Waylon didn't change his expression much, but I know he loved everything.

The aftermath! We are so blessed to have such great families! Our Christmas was great.

1 comment:

The Kelly Variety said...

Merry Christmas! I wish we had made it up to visit!