Monday, January 2, 2012
The Best Night!
Tonight my heart is filled with LOVE for my kids.
Gibson and Stella were in his room putting things away. They got a liitle carried away and Gib accidentally hit Stella in the head with his pillow pet, which caused her to hit the other side of her head on his metal bunk bed frame. Stella cried and cried. I gave her a hug and made sure she was alright.
As I was tucking her in bed tonight, she started crying again. This is what she said:
Mom, I am crying for two reasons. 1, because my head hurts and 2, because Gibson said sorry to me in such a nice way. He even patted my head and made sure I was okay. I didn't know my brother could be so nice to me. Bahhhhh, sob, sob.
She then goes on to say, I talked it over with Gibson and I said if he treats me this way everyday, we won't have any more timeouts!
Hopefully they will stick with this plan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
A breakthrough moment for sure. It makes all the crazy times worth it!
Love it!
Aww,what a sweet moment.
Post a Comment