Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Stella Bella Peanut Butter Cup

 My Stella Bella Peanut Butter Cup is 5 years old.

Kristin made Stella's tutu. She did a terrific job. If you'd like to see more of her work you can visit her etsy shop.

Apparently making a choking face is the new smile!!

I love her and the sweet person she is becoming. She is very kind, giving lots of hugs and I love you's to family. She is a good big sister. She loves to sing and dance. She loves to have her nails done, and prefers to wear a dress everyday. 

Happy 5th Birthday Stella!!!

3 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

Oh my gosh that tutu is just heavenly!!! Cutest pictures ever!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love her tutu! I hope she had a great birthday!

Sue said...

What a cute birthday party! I haven't seen Hello Kitty in awhile glad you brought it to life so creatively!! Awesome pictures too!!