Tuesday, April 5, 2011

More Baby Bump

Last weekend I had the opportunity to take some maternity/family pics for our friends.They were very patient with me and even braved the cold weather outside for a few shots! Here are some highlights of the photo shoot. 


I think this one is my favorite. I love how you can see her cute belly button through the tank top.

I viewed this idea on another photography website. I thought it was neat.

She is so excited to be a big sister! 


The wind wasn't really cooperating with us that day. But I do like how the branches frame the picture.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kase -
How fun!! #3 & #4 are my favs!! Nice work!!

CB said...

I think you did a beautiful job. Very tasteful. I like the picture where you can see the belly button too - so cute!

Robin V said...

You take such great pictures! I love the mom / daughter picture. And I agree, the branches do frame that last picture nicely.

Lindsey said...

These are great Kase. You are quite talented.

danaymarie said...

kasey I am loving your pictures- especially the preggers ones! Kinda makes me want to have another one just for you to take some cute pics lol! Maybe just some cute kiddie pics this summer :)