Monday, April 4, 2011

Party


Friday night my girlfriends threw me a 30th b-day party! We started off by eating ribs, potato skins, fruit salad, buns, and pasta. 
Then a few brave ladies went out side and had a cake eating contest! These two women are amazing. I've never seen someone eat cake that fast before in my life. I think they tied for 1st place. 

My friends and family had made a scrapbook, filled with personal notes that they had written to me. I'm such a lame -o, I opened the book and started crying! I was so touched that these 20 + friends and family, took the time to write me a letter and come and celebrate my birthday with me. 

And I had a friend all the way from California who gave me these beautiful flowers. 
My 30th birthday will be something I"ll always remember!!
Thank you to all my friends and family who came and made this party so fantastic.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

It was a fun party...worth the drive!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you had a great birthday party! The scrapbook sounds awesome!